- Type: Hair Extension
- Material: Human Hair
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Hair Grade: Remy Hair
- Virgin Hair: Yes
- Hair Extension Type: Hair Weaving
- Style: Silky Straight Wave
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Weight: about 100g
- Length: 10"-30"
- Brand Name: XBL
- Model Number: Brazilian Hair-XBL-Brazilian-STW
- Color: Natural black
- Quality: Grade 8A
- One full head need: 3 pcs
- Virgin hair: Yes
- Tangle: Free
- Shedding: Free
- Weft head: Double layer
- Machine made weft: Yes
- Can be dyed: Yes
- Name: Brazilian virgin human hair
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||virgin Brazilian Hair with clean plastic bag|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
2017 XBL New Brazilian Hair Weave Unprocessed Wholesale Virgin Brazilian Hair
|Hair Material||100% Virgin Hair(virgin Brazilian hair)|
|Hair Grade||Grade 8A (100% Pure Virgin Brazilian Hair)|
|Hair Length||10"-30" in stock|
|Hair Colors||natural color 1B#|
|Hair Texture||straight /body wave /loose wave /natural wave /deep wave /curly /spring curl /spiral curl /loose body loose deep etc.|
|Hair Package||Transparent poly bag|
|Hair Feature||Extremely soft, comfortable|
|Delivery Time||Stock goods within 24 hours|
Sample order within 3 days
Quantity order within 7 days
|Payment||T/T,Western Union, Money Gram, Escrow,Paypal|
|Shipping||UPS/EMS/TNT/DHL/Fedex/by air or by ship|
1. 100% unprocessed virgin brazilian hair, about 95 - 100g / bundle
Withstand the test of real brazilian hair
• Pick a little of hair and then burn it.
• Human hair smells like protein and become ash after pinching.
• Synthetic hair smells with plastic and becomes a sticky ball.
• The melting point of synthetic hair is 180-200°C while human hair higher.
• Human hair still keeps the original state.
• Synthetic hair will be parching.
2. The perfect details from the beginning to the end.
Real shooting by XiBoLai.
Double layers machine made wefts to avoid shedding
100% unprocessed virgin brazilian hair
Natural color, can be dyed, ironed, bleached
Full cuticle and nutrition to ensure no tangle
No potion treatment, natural shine and luster
Soft and smooth, the curl holds after washing, long lasting
Full length, thickness bottom, no dry end
3. Various catalogues, various choices OEM is accepted
• Different texture:
deep wave, body wave, spiral curl, spring curl, natural wave, loose wave, curly wave, romance curl, straight etc.
• Different hair type:
Hair extension, lace closure (lace frontal), silk base closure, lace wigs(full lace wigs and lace front wigs), hair bulk, PU tape hair, Loop hair.(any color, any styles can be customized)
• Various quality grade: 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A, 10A etc.
• Custom Made:OEM is accepted.
Product performance testing
1. Experienced hair supplier
2. Strictly select hair source
3. Strict and complete QC system
4. Considerate service
Package & Payment & Shipment & Delivery Time
Buyer Note / Return Policy
F A Q
Q1. How many pieces hair do I need?
A: For hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. If you take good care of the hair, it last for over one year.
Q4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.